Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Singer 201-2

More eye candy
The Singer 201 is supposedly the best sewing machine Singer ever made.  I can't say.  I do love mine.  It is quiet and it stitches just beautifully.  It is a straight stitch only, class 66 bobbin machine.   the motor is gear driven.  I have three of these machines.  I am only keeping one.  This one.

I have a Centennial model that is ready to go.  I have another one that needs motor work.  I am distracted right now with sewing projects and sewing machine base construction. http://mysewingmachineobsession.blogspot.com/2012/06/it-all-happened-so-fast.html


And rose bush admiring
This rose bush has never, ever, ever, bloomed.  I thought it had died years ago.  But then it started growing again and I just left it alone.  Totally alone.  This year I did feed it some Osmokote.  But that was AFTER I saw all the buds.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you always find the 201's. There are none around here. Thank you for selling me one of yours. ;D

    ReplyDelete